Grameen Basic Training Program
- The Grameen Bank organizes basic training programs for replicators of the Grameen model in different countries to impart training on the credit delivery recovery mechanism of Grameen Bank.
- The basic training program includes rules, accounting, and monitoring systems of Grameen Bank. For senior executives and field workers, different courses are offered.
- The duration of these courses remains three to four weeks.
- The length of training visits varies; therefore, if one plans on a short stay, the bank advises him/her to come with a general understanding of how the Grameen Bank operates, to make his/her visit more productive, especially when in the field.
- Training courses may be organized at any time as per the requirement of persons/institutions for any length of duration. Institutions/persons are requested to contact General Manager mentioning their objectives for training.