- Grameen Bank introduced a term deposit product named 'Family Welfare Savings' in 2019 with a tenure of 3 years.
- Borrower members, as well as employees, may open this account with a minimum deposit of 100 BDT.
- Depositors can deposit their funds anytime during the year and can earn interest accordingly.
- This product is designed to cater specific future needs of the depositors.
- Two copies of passport-size photographs of the account holder/holders duly attested by the introducer.
- One copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the account holder.
- Proof of identification, such as National ID Card/Birth registration certificate.