- The Grameen Bank offers a fixed deposit scheme with a tenure of 01(one) to 03(three) years.
- Deposits are accepted in multiples of BDT 1,000.
- Under the fixed deposit scheme, a sum of money is locked in for a fixed period and a fixed rate of interest is paid throughout the tenure of the scheme.
- Fixed deposit scheme is designed for depositors who prefer to earn a certain rate of return.
- The scheme is available for both borrower members and non-borrower members.
- Early encashment of the deposit scheme is permitted at the prevailing savings interest rate.
- Two copies of passport-size photographs of the account holder/holders duly attested by the introducer.
- One copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the account holder.
- Proof of identification, such as National ID Card/Birth registration certificate