The savings for the future are like the pension you earn over your lifetime. After a few years, even little savings can accumulate to bring relief and benefits. Grameen Pension Scheme aims to build up a large sum of money by making regular small deposits.
- A special savings plan only available for borrower members and employees of the Bank.
- Deposit on Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) and receive a fixed amount at maturity.
- Tenure: 5(Five)years and 10(ten) years.
- Compound Interest rate on maturity.
- Early encashment of the deposit scheme is permitted at the prevailing savings interest rate.
- Two copies of passport-size photographs of the account holder/holders duly attested by the introducer.
- One copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the account holder.
- Proof of identification, such as National ID Card/Birth registration certificate.