- The Grameen Bank introduced a term deposit product named as 'Monthly Profit Scheme' in 2001;
- The tenure of this scheme is 5 years;
- Both Members and Non-Members of the bank can open this scheme;
- Deposits are accepted in multiples of BDT 20000;
- Depositors shall receive a guaranteed monthly income throughout the tenure and the initial deposit shall be returned to the depositor upon maturity of the scheme.
- Two copies of passport-size photographs of the account holder/holders duly attested by the introducer.
- One copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the account holder.
- Proof of identification, such as National ID Card/Birth registration certificate.